Phase IV: Construction
During phase four the actual site construction will begin. Pages will be filled with content and page components will be put into place.
When all pages have been constructed and the program components are in place, site testing will commence. Once satisfied with the overall correct functionality of our client's site, we can then decide upon how to go about marketing the site.
Deliverables at the end of this phase will include:
- HTML code finished
- Page content in place
- Hyperlink navigation completed and tested
- Graphic components, images and illustrations in place
- Site content proofread and finalised
- Forms in place and tested for correct functionality
- Java applets and scripts completed and tested
- HTML and programming code, site content components and anything else directly or indirectly linked to the site, archived